I wouldn’t click on the images unless you’re rocking like a 30″ or bigger monitor. Sorry I’m lazy. Click the links below to go to aldoshoes.com
So this is my Aldo wishlist. It’s some kind of miracle they’re not all wedges. I really need to stop with the wedges. They’re pretty much in order of my interest.
1. Gettel – This shoe makes me sad. Even though it’s only $100 I won’t be seeing it at my store unless it’s a return. Pray for me ya’ll. Come on shoe gods.
2. Tricomi – Pretty much the closest I’ll be getting to those Balenciaga suede oxford wedges since I couldn’t find them at any of my local DSW’s. They’re not even the same style of shoe but I still get that feel when I look at it so I want it.
3. Rosselle – This shoe came into my store in one single size a 37. Tried it on and even though my feet hang off the back they’re still super cute so I will be ordering them in my correct size. I can’t get them out of my head.
4. Tinder – The heel on this and the intricate details make it a must have for me. Couldn’t decide on black or beige but I think I’d choose beige.
5. Zweier -Sure it’s kind of clunky and blocky but it’s still looks fabulous on my feet and they’re comfy. They look best in black but I guess it’s not available on the website.
6. Gron – I don’t really have much to say about these other than they’d be a basic for me and they’re adorable. They run small FYI because they’re super tiny shoes.
Yes I work for Aldo, no I’m not getting paid to write this. I wish, I’m just a sales associate. I actually have to be at work in 2 hours and I’m still sick. *weeps*
P.S. – There are no flats on this list because I don’t wish for flats, I buy them out of necessity.