UPDATE: SADLY GIGI’S HAS CLOSED
gigi in Midtown Miami is one of my favorite places to grab a bite. Noodles. BBQ. Beer. A little slice of asian-infused comfort food heaven. Now that I live 10 minutes away, that love has only deepened.
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch lasts forever (til 6 pm). Perfect for rolling out of bed at, oh 3 in the afternoon (ahem looking at my boyfriend) and still not missing out.
- Open super late. Til 5 am Thursday – Saturday. 3 am Tuesdays and Wednesday’s. Then 12 am Sunday and Monday. I think it’s great to have a late night option that isn’t like fast food.
- Floor length window design provides phenomenal lighting for prime snaps and selfies. Aesthetics people, necessary for the culture we live in today. You’re welcome.
- Mimosas are not unlimited
- The bill can rack up if you need more than an order of pork buns to sustain you.
- Sharing the cornbread with your dining partners 🙂
My favorite things to order? The cornbread is an absolute must. Like we will fight if that is not the first thing on the agenda after sitting and ordering drinks. Get ALL the way into that honey bacon butter and sea salt pairing. That is all. I follow the heaven sent cornbread with the Korean bbq pork buns. Best combination ever.
The day we took these shots I opted to mix it up and went for the Vegetable Fried Rice. Ravenous mode activate. We wrap the end of every meal with miniature ice cream cones.