Express Runway Recap
Reversible V-Neck Racerback Cami ℅ EXPRESS . Zip Front Skirt ℅ EXPRESS . Valentino Rockstud Patent Leather Slingback
Photos by: Shooter Shane
Photos ℅ of Express
Last Thursday I attended the Express Runway show in Miami. It was massive, I love a well-organized, flawlessly run event. The clothes that came down the runway were styled to perfection. You can shop womens and mens now! I wanted quite a few pieces myself. Magdelena Frackowiak and Jourdan Dunn shut down the runway with their walks basically. I interviewed Jourdan before the show started. She was super sweet. Here’s how our little chat went:
1. If you weren’t a model, you’d be…in performing arts, dance or acting.
2. You started modeling because…it was better than going to college *laughs*
3. A trend you’d NEVER try…UGGS!
4. Your mantra before hitting the EXPRESS runway…well they tell us be sexy, and confident. I just let the alcohol flow through my body. 😉
5. You’re most proud of your…giving birth to my son with no drugs.
6. Every chic woman needs…a chic handbag
Well jeeze, how tall is she? I like the quick questions you did too! Also love the black and white, I see you little tooch back there gurhl! Get it!
The runway was so pretty. Very cute and miss Dunn is fab
Oh to Be a Muse
Beautiful photos from the show. And it’s nice that you go to interview one of the models as well. Cute top!
Oh wow lucky you to have attended this!! Fun blog I am your newest follower.
Allie of ALLIE NYC
AWHH Pretty MAJOR! Love that you got to interview Jourdan Dunn.. woot woot