I’m one of those people that pretty much does their makeup the same way everyday. I wouldn’t consider myself good at doing makeup by any means but I kinda know what works for me. Barring a special occasion I stick to a routine that gets my face done in less than 20 min. Even though I have my favorites I still enjoy experimenting with new products. As a blogger this couldn’t be easier, I get sent things fairly frequently. Sometimes I even get to partner with my favorite brands to promote new products they are launching.
photos by Genstreetstyle
I’ve found I have less time as I get older to experiment with makeup as I once did when I was younger. Lately I’ve been wanting to make sure I take the time to use more of what I get sent. For sure not abandoning my favorites but adding new things and shaking my look up a bit. These photos are from an instagram collaboration I did several months ago for NYX. I’ll do a little breakdown of the products I used for this super simple, everyday face.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – DIPBROW Pomade in Dark Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brush #12
- Sarah Jean Eyelash Kit for Fake Lashes: Lashes + Tweezers (absolute fave) c/o (linked a similar applicator from Sephora)
- Can’t remember if I was using MAC foundation or Giorgio Armani here so let’s skip this step because I use Fenty in 420 now anyway
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- NYX Powder Puff Lippie
- NYX Love You So Mochi Highlighting Palette in Lit Life