Trying on Piers Atkinson’s Googlie-Eye Veiled Baseball Cap at the Net-A-Porter Showroom
Photo via Net-A-Porter
1. Illesteva Leonard 2 round-frame acetate mirrored sunglasses
2. Le Specs + CRAIG & KARL Hi Brow round-frame acetate sunglasses
3. The Row Leather Backpack
1. Visiting the Lacoste Showroom with my NYFW roomie Erika Thomas
2. That printed shoe is calling my name
3. Thank you so much Lacoste for the Berdine Sneaker Wedge
Met up with my fave Arabelle, always a pleasure. Wish I could have stayed out longer.
Visiting the Danielle Nicole Showroom. That backpack is a must, snapped it on instagram too!
1. My fellow Miami fashion blogger, NYFW partner and roomie and I going selfie crazy while we wait for our car
2. Testing out the Droid MAXX‘s front facing camera for the first time while grabbing brunch at P.J. Clarke’s
Overall I had a pretty good fashion week. I got to see some of my favorite people, connected with my favorite brands, discovered new ones. Talk to me about Le Spec!! $90 sunglasses…unheard of such a steal for a crazy like me who spends quite a bit on sunglasses. At the shows I spent more time looking at the show, and less time trying to get that shot for instagram. The last thing we needed was another runway shot on Instagram.
Verizon Wireless let me use one of their Android’s to capture my nyfw moments. I learned having two phones in New York is better than one. I will also never utter a bad word about an Android again (other than the lack of emoji). I used the Droid Maxx and it is pretty freckin sweet. The screen is gorgeous, it’s intuitive and I love the swipe typing feature. Big thanks to them for letting me use their service AND the phone.